Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Students Rally For Cheaper Books

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_7203905

Summary:

Students got to together today and signed a petition to lower costs of college books.

My Comment:

This is the PERFECT article for me because I have been affected with this personally. College books are getting WAY too expensive! Maybe the people that sale the boosk think that college students are made of money, but sorry to tell you WE'RE NOT! I still live at home, so I don't have to pay for room and board, but still it is expensive for me! So just think of what people that have to pay room and board, pay for the other bills (such as car payments, cell phones, insurance...etc) it just get's ridiculous. I agree completely with these students and I hope that they get those costs lowered for the following years.

No comments: